The idea of a golf course was first discussed early in the 1980’s when a design was produced by Clive Clark and Peter Alliss and work started in the late 1980’s.
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Driving Range: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Putting Green: Yes
- Buggy Hire: Yes
- Pull-cart Hire: Yes
- Club Hire: Yes
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Cards Accepted: Yes
- Policy Here: No
- Dress Code: Proper attire required
- Website: www.walthamwindmillgolfclub.co.uk
- Telephone: +44 (0)1472 824109
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Cheapside, Waltham, Grimsby DN37 0HT
Weekday – from £16
Weekend – from £21
Junior – from £10
- Challenging 18 hole course
- Long game practise area
- Putting and chipping greens
- Practise nets
- Modern recently refurbished clubhouse
- Bar and restaurant on the ground floor
- Fairway suite on the 1st floor
- Lift access to the fairway suite
- Large balcony overlooking the course
- Men’s and ladies changing facilities
- Ample parking
We can also Cater for:
- Visitors paying green fees
- Societies, corporate days and charity events
- Restaurant bookings
- Private parties and functions
Bar & Restaurant
The large clubhouse offers a combination of traditional and modern amenities that combine to offer a warm welcome to all.
We pride ourselves on providing a vey high standard of service and our members and visitors return regularly.
All our food is cooked fresh on the day and we use locally sourced produce.
The restaurant and bar is open daily for lunch with a roast available every Sunday. Evening opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday during summer months and Wednesday, Friday and Saturday during winter months.
Alongside the snack bar menu we have a daily specials board and evening restaurant menu which is changed regularly.