ONPAR Icon

Pike Hills Golf Club


The club was formed in 1904 as the Knavesmire Golf Club and moved to Hob Moor in 1922. We moved to our current site in 1946 and during the past 60 years have developed into one of the finest parkland courses in the North. Situated just off the A64, the course is approx 2 miles south west of…