ONPAR Icon

Enville Golf Club


Enville Golf Club was formed in 1935 by a small group of men who were members of Churchill and Blakedown, a nine hole course between Stourbridge and Kidderminster. At its formation, Enville Golf Club had nine holes. This was extended in 1940 to eighteen holes. A further nine holes were added in 1972, with the final nine being completed in 1983.