The Blackpool Sixth Form College, Blackpool Old Road, Blackpool, UK
Tel: 01253 394911
Blackpool Sixth is the Fylde Coast’s leading provider of A Levels and BTEC courses for 16-19-year-olds.
With a choice of over 60 advanced level options, specialist teaching and fantastic facilities, Blackpool Sixth gives all its students the perfect springboard to university and great careers.
Blackpool Sixth’s course range is extremely wide with A Levels and BTEC options. Students are able to put together a programme which exactly matches their interests and future ambitions.
Summer 2015 saw the completion of a £29 million development to our campus which has created an excellent learning environment for students.
In 2011 we were awarded Teaching School status in partnership with Hodgson Academy. The Fylde Coast Teaching School Alliance will take a national and regional lead in both shaping and delivering the training and professional development of current and future generations of teachers. Working with high-quality graduates and educational leaders of the future will enable us to maintain and improve our teaching standards to the benefit of all our students.
Blackpool Sixth Form has a wide range of course including A level Courses, Vocational Courses and Route3 Courses.
- Respect – for ourselves, for others, for the rules of the law, for the environment
- Excellence and high aspirations – being the best we can be, by striving to be more
- Support – helping everyone to succeed
- Inclusion – valuing everyone individually
- Integrity – upholding our values
- Global citizenship – being active in improving our world and broadening horizons
- Enthusiasm – learning because we love to learn, teaching because we love to teach
Blackpool Sixth is located centrally between Blackpool and Poulton-le-Fylde. Our campus is approximately 10 minutes drive from Blackpool town centre and is 10 minutes walk from both Layton and Poulton train stations.
Blackpool Sixth has been transformed with a £29 million development to our campus, which has created an outstanding learning environment for students.